pic

pic

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Upcycling my way to a more organized life

Upcycling. It's the newest craze. Not really, but that sounded good. It's a fairly new word though, I think. Basically it's just a fancy word for finding new uses for old things. I like the concept and today I made it work for me: A few months ago I found four of these hooks at a salvage yard. I'm not sure why I liked them but I knew I would find some use for them eventually.


Today I finally did.

The problem: too many scarves and cardigans and no place to put them (other than in a big pile on top of my dresser, which was making me a little crazy).

The solution: upcycling! Using those old hooks from the salvage yard to make my life more organized: attach them to the side of my dresser as scarf/cardigan hooks.

I feel so much better now!

Here's the final product:



No comments: